Some photos of Christmas Makes








I just realised a post from Oct/Nov never published. My father-in-law died after a very short stay in hospital and the months before Christmas were very busy dealing with my mother-in-law, as well as continuing to design for Let's Get Crafting magazine and supply a shop with some toys.

Things are starting to settle down now. My magazine design work is continuing, which is great. The only downside is I can't blog about the stuff I'm making most of the time. I do hope to start self-publishing again over the next few months also as I've a few ideas going around my head.

Right now I'm taking some time out to crochet a blanket for Oliver's room. I'll share a picture once i can figure out how to do that on my phone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys