This week I have been mostly baking....

In DH's work they have team meeting every month or two. And some of the team members generally bring in goodies to eat for their elevenses. This time DH asked if I would make some - he put me down for around 50 buns!!!!

So I did some baking Saturday, Monday and Wednesday (freezing saturday and monday's stuff to keep it) and some icing this afternoon.

All in all, I made Banana Cupcakes with white chocolate icing and walnuts, Blueberry Cupcakes with icing sugar dusted on top, a Apple Streusel Cake and Cappucino Squares.

Hopefully it all turned out well as they've not been test eaten as I wanted to save everything for the actual meeting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys