Second Birthday Party!

Okay so Smem won't be 2 until next Sunday, but we will be down in Wexford at a wedding so we had her birthday party yesterday. So no crafting to write about as I was cleaning and baking like a crazy lady for the second half of the week.

Forgot to take any pictures. Just took one of the biscuit cake I made. I also make chocolate cupcakes, carrot & pineapple muffins, and raspberry & coconut muffins. I also made chicken and veg for the kids. I also made loads of sandwiches to go with the vegetable soup that DH made.

It was a great day. Everyone was in good form and all the kids played peacefully together.

Smem got another two baby dolls so we have enough babies now to start a creche!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys