Wedding, wedding, wedding

Oh my gosh. My head is full of wedding stuff at the moment. I'm trying to sort out what way I want to do the flowers and how much it will cost. I keep getting side-tracked by other colours, etc. I like so many flowers, and colours, so its really hard to pick.

I did one thing done - Smem's cardie for the wedding. Its got a little flower on the front but its hard to see done in the navy. I may make a fabric flower instead in the fabric from the dress.

I also started to pull apart the third bridesmaid dress so that I can make a start on making Smem's dress.

I can't believe August is half gone already. I'll have to get started on a new pattern for the end of this month's giveaway.

So much work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day