Getting ready for Christmas

I mentioned the 'C' word - oh no! But I will need to get a move on for this christmas now as the next few months are going to be mental.

I got this ball of wool last year at the knitting and stitching show in the rds. I love the neon colours - its so wrong, its right! Not everyone's cup of tea though.

After searching through Ravelry I found a pattern for a scarf to knit with it. I only started two days ago and I've knit loads. Its such a quick knit.


There may be more of these knit for other presents!

On a personal note, I've banned myself from constantly logging on to the computer. I waste hours each day looking at wedding stuff, or random knitting patterns. And as a result I get very little else done.

So now I'm reining myself in and will hopefully get more productive.

Here's hoping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys