Lacy Wrap

The last few weeks I've been knitting a lacy wrap. I got some laceweight yarn as part of a swap earlier this year. I'd never knit with laceweight yarn before so it was interesting. This wrap is called 'Lacy/River Wrap'. I found it on Ravelry, but its also on the Prima website.

It was easy to knit but it took a bit of getting used to. I was using 7mm needles with the thin yarn which I'm definitely not used to!

It was successful though so it may have started a new trend in my knitting!


In other news, I have not had any contact from the winner of the blog giveaway so I've picked a new winner at random - Melanie. She'll get a message through Ravelry today, as she left her Rav name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys