Teddie Topper

I had a very productive day yesterday. Myself and Smem did grocery shopping in the morning. Then after lunch we went out and bought a new lawnmower as our old one croaked it at the end of last summer. And we got the grass cut when we got home.

C was having a rest day, playing computer games which he continued doing after Smem went to bed. So I got to do lots of sewing yesterday evening and I got the topper for his quilt complete.

The wadding is quite think so I think I may quilt this by hand. I'm just going to shadow outline the teddies and quilt their eyes and mouths also. In the wide border I'm going to quilt outlines of the bears and then there is another piece of the navy/black fabric to bind it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys