Lovely Lovely Post

I got lovely post today - the return package for the toy swap I took part in on Ravelry from Heather.

I got a pattern book for Jean Greenhowe's Knitted Clowns -so cool! I knit Bertie Bloomer when I was in primary school but my knitting was so loose he was massive. I still have him at home in Wexford. Now I will get the chance to try him out again!

In the package were also, some double pointed needles, a pack of random scraps of paper, some stickers, some lace weight yarn, a cool felted mini bag and some soap.

From what I gather the soap is made from milk from her own goat - how cool is that!

This bag is so cute. Its got buttons on both sides. Its quite small but I may be able to use it when going out as my purse is very small now - no money!

Heather knitted me Elephante. It was one of the first patterns I saw on Ravelry and I thought it was so cute. I'll have to try it out myself now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys