Lots and Lots of Baking

Today didn't start to great as somebody didn't really feel the need to sleep last night.

However, there was much baking to be done in preparation for the party tomorrow so I got straight down to it once we were dressed.

First up was the birthday cake - a chocolate victoria sandwich (pictured left). I still need to ice it, which I had intended doing tonight but I'm feeling rather tired so I'll have to see.

Then I made blueberry cookies, which I forgot to take a picture of, and little fairy cakes (pictured right).
Last up was a no-bake biscuit cake which is in the fridge setting at the moment. Hopefully it will turn out okay.

I'm just surprised my oven didn't break - it's never seen this much action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys