Fabric Flowers

I feel so behind in my crafting at the moment. I don't know what exactly I'm doing but I just never to seem have any time at the moment. I suppose the fact that Smem is moving around a lot and is suffering badly with her teeth doesn't give me much time to do anything during the day!

C took Smem out for a few hours on Sunday which gave me a chance to make some fabric flowers. I thought they would be a nice gift for Deid's shop. I made quite a few so I think I will use the remaining for my mother's day gift to my mam.

That's two things crossed off my list.

Now I've started on a birthday present for my brother (April) and have been trying to think what I will make for my next pattern giveaway at the end of this month - maybe an Easter bunny?

C is looking for a quilt to cover the window in his office for when he is recording music so that is another job for me.

And I have a load for emails from Sherri to help out with proof-reading for Irish Quilting which I just don't have the energy to look at yet.

I think I need to start taking some energy pills or drinks or something.

Or else make another me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys