The Fighting Irish

Well, it was a great day for rugby today! For once Ireland lived up to all the hype and won a match. Woo Hoo! Even Smem was smiling whenever they scored (although I think she was just joining in the general merriment as she was sitting with her back to the telly!).

I have done quite a bit of crafting so far this weekend but I can't show it 'cause its all for swaps. Last night I was very tired (another day of very little napping for Smem!) so I just sat and worked on my ATCs for Kate's swap. I managed to get the fronts for another 4 finished, so that will keep me going for another while.

Today I worked on the Plushie swap, both the actual knitted toy and some other stuff to go in the parcel.

I must remember to take pictures so that I can post them once they have been received.

Tonight C is out so I'm chilling out alone. I'll definitely do some surfing, a bit of telly watching and some knitting.

And I trimmed my hair and cut a fringe this evening.

A very productive weekend indeed. And its only Saturday night. There's more rugby on tomorrow so that means more telly watching which means more knitting. Yippee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys